FACULTYTALK Archives

May 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel J Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 21:15:38 EST
For those of you who will be taking the ALSB train from Montreal to
Quebec on Tuesday August 6 with the return on Sunday August 11,
please note the following:

1) the deadline to "get on board" is May 14; the form is in the
newsletter which you should have received this week;

2) you'll need to not only make your train reservations with me, but
you'll need to make your hotel reservations in Montreal (phone/fax #
pn page 6 of the newsletter);

3) registering in Montreal and taking the train will automatically
check you in at the Quebec Hilton (provided you also made your
reservations there as well) so that when we arrive in Quebec, you'll
be able to pick up your room keys and head to your room; no long
check-in wait.

Take care,

Dan Herron
ALSB Executive Secretary