FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ingulli, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:23:48 -0400
As the business program in my college engages in a HEATED debate re: pursuit of AACSB accreditation, I am curious:

If your school has initiated (or re-initiated) an AACSB accreditation move within the last 5 years or so, was it faculty driven or administration driven? Was faculty on board (happily?)?

Does anyone teach at a school that is NOT accredited, and doesn't really see a need to be?

Thanks/ Elaine