FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:13:45 -0500
Further advice -- if you are flying from Canada to the US, give yourself
lots and lots of time. This is particularly true re Toronto which
obviously has far more traffic to the US than any other city in the
world. The nature of the alerts are somewhat (probably deliberately --
as in why would you tell the world what you know/plan) confusing. But
the problems in Canada and Toronto in particular are purely a result of
volume of traffic combined with increased security.

Question -- what are delays like within the US? Also, any indication of
delays from the US to Canada?

Sally