FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:38:32 -0500
Hey Australians...have a wonderful summer's day off at the beach.  I did a
sabbatical in 1998-99 in Oz and had a great time and a nice publication out of
it to boot.  But are you really independent?  I thought that in the recent
referendum Oz voted to stay under the rule of the Queen?  Crocodile Ponte

Talk"              <[log in to unmask]> =====