FACULTYTALK Archives

March 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ed Conry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 16:54:34 -0700
All,
As you may know, the Ethics Section will meet mid-year in Chicago on
Thursday April 25th, and Friday the 26th.  This will be in conjunction
with the Society for Business Ethics mid-year meeting and the Central
Division of the American Philosophical Association so there should be
opportunities to see how non-lawyers try to make normative decisions.

The SBE and APA meetings are at the Palmer House (1-312-726-7500).  If
you register for the SBE-APA meetings (about $25) you can get the
meeting rate for rooms ($94).  Space is also available at the
nearby Mariott ($159 single).

Laura Pincus has generously arranged for us to have a room at DePaul for the
papers.  We will be informal about scheduling presentations so you can
get on the schedule as long as we have time available on Friday.  If you
need more information, would like to schedule a paper, or just plan to
join us, please call Lynn Forsythe at 1-209-278-2341.

Ed Conry