FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paula O'Callaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 12:03:31 -0400
Just following-up on this conversation from last year - I'm wondering if anyone from ALSB is going to AOM in Montreal in August?
--Paula O'C

Paula C. O'Callaghan, J.D., M.B.A.
Assistant Professor
Business and Executive Programs
Graduate School of Management and Technology
University of Maryland University College