FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Zupanc, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:12:26 -0500
I certainly think a person can be forgiven if that person is remorseful
or otherwise truly sorry.  If remorse is not present, I guess
forgiveness is absent, too.  I'm only human, but if someone hurts me, I
do not think I could forgive them if they were not sorry.  And that may
not be enough.  I'm sure Nixon was sorry.  Michael, did you forgive him?

TZ