FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SALLY GUNZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:32:08 -0400
A couple of additional things:

1.  There is still little on the international designation although I
understand that it will be put to a vote of AICPA members in ? October.
Could any of our members who are AICPA members, please let me know when
and what they hear?

2.  I am wanting to put together a bank of members representing each
state, for possible discussions in the future with the State Licensing
bodies. Could individuals who are willing and feel comfortable
volunteering for this please contact me so I can begin to get together a
list. Thanks very much.

Sally Gunz