FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Marsnik, Susan J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:45:14 -0600
Yes -- They are probably Gray Market texts.   You would want to check the
copyright notice page to be sure.  But, from my ten years in the book
business (3 years selling subsidiary rights for international editions) and
having seen my MBA students with these books...it is the Gray Market!