FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Fisher, B D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:49:05 -0500
Dear Bill,
            I, too, wish to add my condolences to Joanne and her family
at this time of loss.
            However, in a time of loss, it is important to remember the
good times.  I recall having dinner with Gay and Joanne one evening at
the most recent ALSB conference in Denver.  We told stories and shared
memories of many colleagues.  So again, remember the good times.
                       Bruce D. Fisher