FACULTYTALK Archives

December 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:43:19 -500
ALSB Colleagues,

Sally and I have toyed with the notion that since San Diego is such a
marvelously sunny place, conference participants may not mind
starting the sessions a little earlier in order to get some
afternoon/early evening time free for tourism stuff.

Our thinking is that we can be out no later than 2 or 3PM each day if
we have the following:

Continental or Section Breakfasts: 7-8AM
First Breakout session: 8:15-9:30AM
Coffee Break
Second Breakout Session: 9:45-11AM
Coffee Break
Third Breakout Session: 11:15-12:30PM
Lunches 12:30-1:45PM
Optional Fourth Breakout Session: 1:45-3PM

Reaction and thoughts??

Dan Herron
ALSB Executive Secretary