FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sanford Searleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:34:37 -0500
That's it!!  I've heard (read) enough!!  I want Dan Burton's Congressional committee to investigate and AG John Ashcroft as prosecuting attorney no matter how innocent this matter seems to be.

Sandy Searleman

>>> "Virginia Maurer (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]> 02/22/01 02:53PM >>>
Waitaminute. And who selected New Orleans at mardi gras? Huh? I
understand the NO lobbied us through Frank's brother, who got a
$400,000 success fee for getting the mid-year meeting to The
Crescent City.  As soon as I take office there will be a careful
investigation of the previous administration, right after we change
the rugs and debug the place.

Ginny