FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Laura Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 14:32:44 -0600
Those of you who are attending the Midwest ALSB meeting should have
received or will soon receive an invitation to a banquet lunch on the
Friday of the conference.  While it may not be completely clear from the
letter, it is important that send in your response to the invitation if you
plan to attend.  In this way, we will be able to give the Chicago Athletic
Assn. an accurate count for attendees.  Thanks so much.  I look forward
to seeing many of you in Chicago next month.

Laura Pincus
DePaul University