FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:04:53 -0400
If everyone who answers LeGene will copy me or copy alsbtalk, I will keep these responses in a file for future reference.

Dan
>>> [log in to unmask] 04/13/01 10:07 AM >>>
Hi LeGene.  Bentley offers a minors program that involves reuqiring students
to take a Legal Environment course plus 4 other courses.  We have both
business-related and social science-related law courses that students can
choose from in the minors program.  You may want to visit the department home
page from the Bentley home page at www.bentley.edu.  Hope it helps.  Lucille

Talk"              <[log in to unmask]> =====
>from: LeGene Quesenberry--
>I am interested in developing a minor in law or legal studies.  Most of the
law related courses at Clarion University are housed in the Department
>of Finance (we offer Legal Environment I & II, Real Estate Law, Environmental
Law, International Environmental Law and Cyberlaw--I am
>responsible for the latter three courses and I am developing American Indian
Law as a course proposal).  We have a Communications Law course in
>the Department of Communications and a Constitutional Law course in Political
Science which I would like to incorportae into the program. Do
>any of your institutions offer a minor involving these course types?  If so
please email me at [log in to unmask]  Any suggestions are