FACULTYTALK Archives

December 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Alan C. Roline" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:01:28 -0600
> Bob Hamill asked
>
> "I would like to be the first one at my school to put B-Law on-line.
> Does anyone have experience in this area or any ideas as to where I
> could search for additional info?"

I also have part of my course materials on the Web at
http://www.d.umn.edu/blaw   However, the materials are available in
connection with a traditional 3 day/week class, so they are far different
from a totally "on-line" class.

You should look at the website for the World Lecture Hall, located at
http://www.utexas.edu/world/lecture/  Under the category of law, you
will find several law related courses including a Business Law I course at
http://www.waukesha.tec.wi.us/busocc/blaw/blaw.html  offered through the
Waukesha (WI) Technical College.  (By the way, the Wisconsin system is at
the cutting edge of distance learning technology.)

Antoher system that is at the forefront of offering courses via the Web is
the Maricopa Community College system which can be found at
http://www.mc.maricopa.edu.

Good luck on the on-line class, and be sure to share the URL for your site
with the rest of us when you get it up and running.

Al Roline