FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Don Carper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:29:49 -0700
Oakland or San Jose (the closest major airport) are also alternate
significant airports with easier access and Southwest as a carrier.  San
Francisco has been added as a Southwest carrier again recently unfortunately
too late for the last ALSB SF conference.-- Southwest is only mentioned
because it substantially impacts cost.

I do not expect understatement from Lee but I would say instead of being one
of the most scenic places in the country it is one of the most scenic places
in the world.