FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
SALLY GUNZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:27:47 -0500
And seeing that all (or almost all) our dirty linen is now hanging out there
now (thanks Ginny) -- let it be known that the ALSB is NOT funding our
debauchary! Jim's magic included hotel rates that were so low that even cheap
academics were able to afford to buy the extra nights themselves. Honest.
Actually, I have it on the best authority that Nancy Kubasek is bringing a
coleman's stove and I have undertaken to bring the flour, eggs, milk and pan,
and we will all be sitting in our hotel eating home made pancakes and
discussing research.

Your humble (very) officer,

Sally