FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Fisher, B D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:06:36 -0500
I subscribe to the FT and find it a terrific "out-of-the-box" journal with a European "take" on economic news generally.  For example, it gave a far more critical view of bankers' bonuses than did U.S. media.  The columnists are excellent and the weekend edition is filled with cultural news worldwide.
                      Bruce Fisher