FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith A Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 12:21:50 -0700
This morning I received an e-mail from something called FacultyONLINE offering, inter alia, services such as textbook and teaching material searches. I am VERY disturbed by the fact that printed right in the message is my ALSB username and password that I am suppose to use to log in to their web site. ALSB is not mentioned, but ALSB is the only log in that I use that particular combination for. How did they get it? I have never heard of this organization--are they associated with ALSB in anyway? Has anyone received such an e-mail?

Keith

Keith A. Maxwell, J.D.
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor (Emeritus)
Professor Emeritus Legal Studies and Ethics in Business
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA

Adjunct Professor of Business Law
Dixie State College