FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Keith A Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:10:26 -0700
John,

I used their b-law text by  Mark E. Roszkowski a few years ago and didn't have any problems. (For some reason I prefer the old 2-column page layout used in that text.)

Keith

Keith A. Maxwell, J.D.
Nat S. and Marian W. Rogers Professor (Emeritus)
Professor Emeritus Legal Studies and Ethics in Business
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma, WA

Adjunct Professor of Business Law
Dixie State College