FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hauserman, Nancy R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 16:50:38 -0500
Funny you should ask. My final this week was at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday. In
spite of about a zillion warnings and mentions beyond the usual website
announcement and syllabus statement - I had one student who showed up at
7:30 p.m. While I was delighted that it was only one student, I still
had him to deal with. I offered to let him take the final but with a 10
point grade reduction (effectively one full letter grade).
Sign me,
Kindhearted Hauserman (yeah, you always knew this to be true)