FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tom Gossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 13:33:51 -0500
HI, Frank!

Thank you very much for your reply.  I will send a copy of the results
as soon as I get a meaningful response and can get them compiled.
So far I have heard from 31 colleagues with some duplication of schools.

Also, thanks for the information on law offerings at various schools you
sent a while back.  It is most informative.

Thanks again.  Your help is very much appreciated.

     Tom

Thomas L. (Tom) Gossman                    [log in to unmask]
FCL/Haworth College of Business               Phone:  616-387-5524
Western Michigan University                   FAX:  616-387-5710
Kalamazoo, MI 49008

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend; inside of a dog,
its too dark to read" -- Groucho Marx