FACULTYTALK Archives

December 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Delaurell, Roxane M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:02:39 -0500
I think the College of Charleston School of Business and Economics tendered the idea of a tuition differential last year but had to withdraw it. Non business faculty across campus are not keen on the higher salaries b faculty pull in.
Roxane