FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dr E M Abel II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:03:16 -0400
Actually, I should have said, 4 to 6 sections of general education courses. We
have two gen ed courses:
(1) Law and Society -- study of the relationship between the individual, law
and society; structure of the system for dispute resolution in a legal and
social context; role that law plays in a complex society, which satisfies the
social sicences human behavior requirement

(2) Legal Issues and Institutions -- social change through the legal
environment, legal institutions in various cultures, impact on other social
institutions,
interpretation, and analysis of interrelationships, which satisfies the
contemporary institutions requirement

Malcolm Abel
http://www3.wcu.edu/~mabel/