FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Fran Zollers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:01:44 -0500
Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the San Francisco conference web site is
up and running. It is accessible from the ALSB home page. From it you
can register for the conference, make hotel reservations, find links to
sights and destinations in San Francisco and the surrounding area, and
respond to the call for papers.

Lots of people helped put the site together with technical expertise
or
content. Let me mention two. Christopher Herron, as always, put in lots
of time and effort to make this happen. A student here at Syracuse,
Chris McGann, created the Syracuse side of the site. Thanks to the two
Chrises for their efforts.

This site is a work in progress. Material will change frequently,
especially the schedule as events and speakers get locked in. Be sure
to return to the site frequently for the latest information.

I look forward to seeing you in San Francisco in August. Be sure to
wear some flowers in your hair.

Fran Zollers