FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hiller, Janine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:33:06 -0400
Francis;
Congratulations!! And best wishes.
Janine

Janine Hiller
Professor of Business Law
Mail Code 0221
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, Virginia 24061
540.231.7346
From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Virginia G Maurer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 10:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Latest News-Congratulations to ALSB Member with  Senior Administrator Appointment

Fantastic Francis!!

________________________________

From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk on behalf of Robert Thomas
Sent: Sat 10/16/2010 8:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Francis,

This is truly excellent news!

We are truly proud of you and your accomplishments. We all rejoice to see so many business law and legal studies professors excel in administration especially at the highest levels.

I hope you don't mind that I am sharing your wonderful news with members of the ALSB list server.

There are many more ALSB members who will enjoy hearing about your latest achievement and high honor.

Regards,

Robert

 <[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https://cbamail2.cba.ufl.edu/exchange/virginia.maurer/Drafts/RE:[log in to unmask]>