FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:44:33 -0400
Our core curriculum is under going review. Could I impose on some of you to send me your Legal Environment of Business syllabi, especially if you are from the following schools (even if you are not, you may want to send me copies; I may be able to create a syllabus bank on the webpage):

Indiana University
Ohio State
all the Mid-American Conference Schools
University of Michigan
Michigan State
Notre Dame
DePaul
William and Mary
Xavier
Cincinnati
Dayton

Mail them to me at
Dan Herron
Dept. of Finance - 120 Upham Hall
Miami University
Oxford OH 45056
or you can email them to me as an attached file to [log in to unmask]

P.S. If you need me for any ALSB stuff, I'll be out of the office until Thursday October 29...Ginny Maurer and I are off to Albuquerque to check out hotels for the 2001 conference.

THANKS!!!

Dan