FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brack, A.J.P. (T&M)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:39:10 +0100
I have published my dream course in JLSE, vol 15 nr 2, 237. The core of the
course concept is "managerial law"; it provides you with a legal agenda for
the personnel manager, the production manager, etc.
Prof. Antoni Brack
Department of Business Law
School of Management Studies
Twente University