FACULTYTALK Archives

September 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Highsmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:02:32 -0700
California State University Fresno MBA 215 Regulatory and Ethical
Environment of Business -- 3 Units

We teach the course in a 3 unit required, second tier course in our MBA
program. We have done this for six years now. We were just AACSB
reaccredited for nine years. I enclose my syllabus as an example of what we
do. I change the law book each year or two, the ethics book each year, and
the economics book each semester. As you can imagine I have used quite a
few books, but it is not dull teaching this course.  I will send you the
material directly, so I don't destroy someone else email box with the
enclosure. Best, Jim Highsmith