FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2006

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Oswald, Lynda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 11:23:40 -0400
Yes! The Vinoy does have what I understand is an excellent golf course (not being a golfer, I cannot speak from experience on this one). It would be best to schedule tee times very early in the morning before it gets really hot (and before the conference program starts!). You may want to follow up a Sunday golf outing with brunch in the Vinoy's Terrace Room, which is supposed to be just incredible (reservations strongly recommended; Sundays 10 a.m to 2 p.m., I believe).

And for those of you who enjoy tennis -- the Vinoy has several lighted tennis courts, and the weather in the evenings is usually much cooler and a lot less humid than during the day.