FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rosemary Hartigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:26:11 -0400
This May I will be attending the  Bentley Global Business Ethics
Symposium on Ethics and Risk Management in a Global Environment, which
is followed by a 4-day  teaching workshop.  This year's speakers include
John Boatright, Pat Werhane,  and other excellent speakers.  The
workshop is facilitated by Tony Buono and Bob Frederick at Bentley and
includes faculty from around the world who will share their work in
integrating ethics in their curriculum.

I haven't attended before, but the agenda is very promising.  I've
attached it.  It's probably too late to attend this year, but something
to keep in mind for the future.

Rosemary Hartigan, J.D., M.A.
Professor and Director, Business and Executive Programs
Graduate School
University of Maryland University College