FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:03:52 +0000
Amplifying these problems with banks is the ever present D'Oench  Duhme doctrine, which gives the FDIC special power to enforce notes without the usual evidentiary requirements if it takes over a failed bank.

http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/5000-4300.html

Robert C. Bird
Associate Professor & Ackerman Scholar
Department of Marketing
University of Connecticut
email: [log in to unmask]
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=56987