FACULTYTALK Archives

May 2009

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 19:00:17 -0400
A very simple solution...

Declare Mock Trial to be a sport, move it to under the jurisdiction of the Athletic Department and then the team members can miss as many classes as the basketball, softball, baseball, et al, players with little regard to education.

Okay, not really a viable solution; but I feel better with that rant out of my system.

Mike

Michael A. Katz, J.D.
Professor
Delaware State University
Accounting, Economics and Finance Department
Bank of America Building
1200 N. DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 857-6918 (O)