FACULTYTALK Archives

February 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lynn Forsythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:21:48 -0800
Colleagues,
We hope that you will be able to attend our conference in Monterey this
year.  February 28th is the deadline for hotel reservations at the
Monterey Beach Resort.  The conference rate of $109.00 (plus energy
surcharge and tax) is very competitive.  To make reservations, you
should contact the hotel directly at 800-242-8627.
I understand that some of you have been having trouble getting through
to the hotel.    If so, please let me know.
Registration for the conference is $50.  You may register for the
conference once you arrive in Monterey.

Lynn Forsythe
2007 Conference Coordinator