FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:03:04 -0400
I'd like to add my voice to everyone thanking the people responsible for
this wonderful conference.  It was definitely a wonderful and memorable
affair.

In additional, I'd like to personally thank everyone who had the
confidence to lend support to my candidacy for ALSB Secretary Treasurer.
   I am deeply humbled by your faith in me and the need to uphold a
fabulous tradition.  I will do my best not to let you down.

Since this note is doing double duty, let me get to its second purpose.
Photos!

I managed to refrain from bringing out my camera until the wonderful
evening at St John's Church and the Capitol building. Unfortunately, I
overcompensated by taking over 200 photos. Most of those photos are here:

http://gatorowl.smugmug.com/Professional/ALSB-Richmond/13284179_z9Nj9#965202448_cnASR

Please feel free to download any photos or order any prints that you
like. Wave your mouse over the right side of the picture you want,
choose original to enlarge the photo, then download it to your local disk.

Also, if you'd like me to remove any photo(s) for any reason, just send
me a  private note with the photo name (click on "i" for information in
the same pop-up menu that provides size selections) and I will remove
the photo.

Best

Robert