FACULTYTALK Archives

April 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sally Gunz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 14:02:17 -0400
The AICPA is seeking comments about their present exam. I am attaching a
draft letter of response that Brent Nicholson, myself and Frank Cross. We
are under the gun timewise as our response has to be in by the end of
April.

Could you please review this if you have any interest and return your
comments either to me or one of the others.

Also, we are seeking names to forward for a committee of the AICPA re bus
law. If you are both a member of the ALSB and a CPA and would be
interested, please contact me immediately.

Thanks.

If you can't read the attachment and are interested,please contact me and
I can fax you a copy.

Sally