FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Salbu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 05:23:45 -0700
Lots of folks expressed interest to me yesterday, and I also was reminded that Dan Cahoy and Robert Bird have run a Getting and Keeping a Tenure-Track Job panel for a few years now, and Robert tells me they will do it again this year.  If anyone who is interested would kindly contact Robert Bird from here, that ll be great.  Off-line, I ll forward to Robert the names of the folks who already have written me to express interest.  Thanks--this will be covered in Richmond, and in Robert and Dan s very capable hands!

Steve