FACULTYTALK Archives

August 2000

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jody Blanke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:17:21 -0400
Randy,

Do you think there would be any interest in a panel or workshop on teaching
Cyberlaw or Computer Law?  Maybe something that would provide a little more
substance or detail than the Baltimore session.  I spoke to Joan Gabel and she
would be willing to participate as well.  What do you think?

--
Jody Blanke
Professor of Computer Information Systems and Law