FACULTYTALK Archives

June 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Henry Lowenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:33:47 -0400
Because of all the problems and security issues I do not use Facebook or social networks.  We would lose a lot of participants who feel the same. I prefer ALSB on email as we have it.

Henry Lowenstein, PhD
Professor of Management and Law
E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration
Coastal Carolina University
P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC  29528-6054  USA
(843) 349-2827   Office