FACULTYTALK Archives

December 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:26:27 -500
ALSB Colleagues,

Can we get some information here to Paul Frantz asap.  Please e-mail
him at the address noted in his e-mail to me.
Thanks,
Dan
Date:          Mon, 15 Dec 1997 07:22:15 -0800 (PST)
From:          Paul Frantz <[log in to unmask]>
To:            Daniel Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Graduate Programs

Dan - The graduate curriculum committee here at CSULB is considering
eliminating the legal environment class as a requirement for the MBA
program.  (The meeting is on Wednesday, December 17th.)  Do you have
a list of the MBA programs requiring some sort of law class?  Any help
you can provide would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Paul

Paul Frantz
Phone (562) 985-5072