FACULTYTALK Archives

September 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 12:06:28 -0500
9.5.2010

ALSBers,

I hope you're all having a great weekend (and for those of you in
America, a great Labor Day Holiday weekend).  (Please forgive me for
not knowing whether countries other than the U.S. have a Labor Day
holiday this weekend as well!)

Does anyone know the status of the "Hot Coffee" documentary, about
the famous Stella Liebeck v McDonald's case in New Mexico some years
back?  Are the filmmakers still in the production process?  I would
like to see that when it is released, and possibly show part of it to
my class.  The trailer looked interesting.

Thanks,
Dan Levin

Daniel Andrew Henschel Levin, JD, MBA
Associate Professor of Business Law