FACULTYTALK Archives

June 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 16:42:59 EDT
Internet use will soon become (if it hasn't already) the communication system o
f choice for academics everywhere.  I believe that is especially true for busin
ess law types whom are often isolated from their collegues.  I would propose th
at we set up some type of informal session at this year's Academy meeting explo
ting both the mechanics and the mores pertaining to the net.  Hopefully this ca
n be done with the goal of enhancing everybody's "comfort zone" when it comes t
o the Internet.

Any takers?