FACULTYTALK Archives

October 2010

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robert Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:26:40 +0000
This is really fine news!  So little of what we do breaks out of the ivory tower.  Your work has been duly recognized.

Journalists typically have tight deadlines, so you want to make sure to respond quickly.  Then there's the usual advice about being clear and avoiding jargon.

Can't wait to see the final result.

Robert C. Bird
Associate Professor & Ackerman Scholar
Department of Marketing
University of Connecticut
email: [log in to unmask]
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=56987