FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gloria Liddell, MQABL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:29:51 CST
Re:  Keith Maxwell

I'm resisting you making me go through "legal reasoning".  I rather
talk about hotels  :)

But seriously, I believe it is more important to teach students to
think via substantive legal topics.  Less coverage, more insight.
Too many instructors (in all disciplines) are just racing through
material.