FACULTYTALK Archives

November 2005

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Lamb, Amherst R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:47:32 -0600
This is for my position. I am retiring in May '06.

Bob Lamb     ...deep in the heart of Texas

Assistant Professor of Business Law

The University of the Incarnate Word is seeking applicants for an
Assistant Professor of Business Law in the H-E-B School of Business to
begin fall 2006.  Among other courses, teaching responsibilities include
undergraduate Business Law and International Business Law as well as
graduate Administrative Law, Employment Law, and International Business
Law.  This person will coordinate undergraduate and graduate program
class schedules; evaluate the qualifications of all adjunct business law
faculty for the university; and select text books for business law
related courses.  This is a tenure track faculty position with student
advising responsibilities and a teaching load of four courses per
semester.  Requirements:  a Juris Doctor degree.  An MBA or CPA is a
plus.  Previous teaching experience preferred. Deadline to apply is
Friday January 27, 2006.  Please submit an Application for Employment -
Faculty, found at http://www.uiw.edu/hr in addition to a cover letter,
curriculum vitae, and unofficial transcripts to:

Human Resources
University of the Incarnate Word
57F1105 CPO 320
4301 Broadway,