FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1997

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael OHara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:46:53 -0500
The ventriloquist at the ALSB dinner was very good at putting songs in
another person's mouth.  Hence, this humor may be on point.

From the legal perspective, would this be fraud?  Does the ox make a
"publication" for the purpose of slander?

Michael
=  Michael J. O'Hara, J.D., Ph.D.                [log in to unmask]  =
=  Finance, Banking, and Law Dept.,     Univ. Neb. at  Omaha  68182  =