FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Robert A. Lamb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 1994 18:52:27 -0500
Peter, there are more abuses in human resource management then could ever
be imagined. I'm speaking of the way managers manage(?) their employees.
Just today in talking to some young employees I learned of another
potential abuse - giving someone a title which appears to put them in the
exempt employment category and then work their @#&**s off without benefit
of overtime pay. Call this one sham management position.