FACULTYTALK Archives

July 2016

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kenneth Schneyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2016 20:04:25 +0000
Thanks!

From: Academy of Legal Studies in Business (ALSB) Talk [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kurt Schulzke

Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:47 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: DNA panel

Ken,

Here are a couple of news articles that point to recent Supreme Court decisions relating to DNA:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/04/us/supreme-court-says-police-can-take-dna-samples.html

https://www.genomeweb.com/clinical-genomics/us-supreme-court-strikes-down-gene-patents-allows-patenting-synthetic-dna

Good luck!

Kurt S. Schulzke, JD, CPA, CFE

Associate Professor of Accounting & Business Law Director - Law, Ethics & Regulation Corporate Governance Center Kennesaw State University

+ 1-470-578-6379 (O)

+ 1-404-861-5729 (C)

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kurtschulzke/