FACULTYTALK Archives

October 1999

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:31:56 EDT
George,
    I guess I must bare my ignorance to the world.  For some reason, when I
try to open your file I get a page of AAAAAAAA's followed by gibberish.  It
seems to default into Word Perfect but won't convert from your format.  Any
suggestions???  Might it be possible for you or another ALSB colleague post
the paper in Word or Word Perfect.  Some accommodation for the
technologically challenged would be appreciated.
    --Mike