FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Laura Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 08:44:42 -0600
Bob:  I certainly would not advocate playing that game, "Which
Publication is Most Prestigious?".  If given the choice, I believe that there
is probably a more effective way to conduct performance appraisals
within the ivory towers.  On the other hand, those of us who hope for
the affirmation that we can continue to do this (teach and be profs.) past
the sixth year have no alternative, or at least it looks that way from this
side of the fence.

Laura Pincus